Are you a marketing pro with expertise marketing to enterprises or business partners?
Covered Insurance is a fast-paced fintech (insurtech) startup that's in search of a versatile and super creative B2B marketing expert. Reporting to the Marketing Director, the B2B Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for executing marketing strategies to drive lead generation and sales enablement for Covered. Your day-to-day work efforts would range from building targeted B2B campaigns, driving brand awareness, supporting new partners and existing partnerships.
This position will offer you an amazing experience of working with key players across the business and being at the forefront of a growth-focused organization. To be successful in this role, you must bring your high energy, your creative thinking, your willingness to learn on the fly, document new processes, and jump in and help cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders. Plus, your ability to be a little adventurous and make your mark on an up and coming Insurtech.
- Develop brand awareness in B2B Insurtech space to successfully engage target accounts and drive pipeline opportunities for Sales
- Execute innovative marketing programs and campaigns to generate leads, engage new and existing partners and drive top of the funnel growth
- Support marketing activities using your experience in digital marketing, content development, event/conference strategy, PR and media advertising
- Develop integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns - email, social media, webinars, conferences, PR and more
- Collaborate with sales and business development, partner success and implementation teams to develop collateral, demos, meeting decks, training materials and additional content to ensure alignment with brand standards, core positioning, and marketing plans
- Collaborate with product and technology teams to define and communicate our value proposition and competitive positioning to prospective customers and existing partners
- Work with existing partners to optimize marketing campaigns to improve external/internal opt-in, engagement, nurture and conversions
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
The Must Haves
- Bachelors in Marketing, Communications or equivalent experience
- 3-4 years of marketing experience (B2B-focused)
- At-least 3 years of experience with developing content, social media and email marketing campaigns
- Experience developing messaging and copy for partner focused communications such as PR, events, conferences etc.
- Experience with LinkedIn Advertising
- Experience developing marketing campaigns for lead acquisition and sales enablement
- Experience with Hubspot or similar marketing automation tools (setting up workflows and salesforce integration experience a plus!)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient with Google Drive, Slack, Zoom etc.
Qualities Covered is looking for in this role
An individual who is:
- Organized, detail-oriented and ability to prioritize tasks
- Experienced in contributing as an individual and as a team player
- Experienced working with cross-functional teams with a collaborative mindset
- Comfortable in fast paced environments with lean resources
- Innovative thinker with a solutioning mindset