Do you live and breathe graphic design, copywriting and powerful video content creation for multichannel marketing? Then Covered is looking for you!
Covered is a rapidly growing fintech (Insurtech) in search of a versatile Creative Content Designer. Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Creative Content Designer will be responsible for developing and designing content, including marketing copy, graphics, videos, collateral, and other messaging for internal and external stakeholders, including Covered customers, partners, prospects, and investors. You will be Covered’s primary designer, brand guru and expert copywriter who helps accelerate our brand growth and visibility initiatives as the up and coming leader in the Insurtech space.
This position plays a crucial role in supporting brand efforts, marketing campaigns and corporate communications and works closely with the Marketing team and other internal departments to provide timely and quality creative and content.
To be successful in this role, you must bring your high energy, your creative thinking, and your willingness to learn on the fly. Plus, your ability to be a little adventurous and make your mark on what will be the fastest growing Insurtech in the US.
Strong candidates will have experience collaborating with fast-paced teams and generating creatives to drive great results for B2B2C organizations.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Design and deliver a variety of visual content, including social media graphics, mock-ups, decks, email designs, and sales and marketing collateral for internal and external stakeholders
- Produce and manage compelling video content for customer education, brand development and partner support
- Assist marketing team with day-to-day content needs such as creating graphics, designing custom collateral, video content etc.
- Develop prototypes and design mock-ups for partner deliverables
The Brand Guru
- Create, update and maintain Covered Brand Guides, including asset libraries and creatives for internal and external use
- Develop new brand artwork and assets to support brand development and expansion in the B2B2C market
- Manage external creative vendors to support and maintain brand initiatives
- Collaborate with the Marketing and other departments to write compelling, on-brand copy for marketing campaigns
- Write and develop copy for PR, news and announcements
- Assist in developing an uniform brand message for Covered internal employees
- Assist marketing team in writing effective copy for emails, social media, website etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Visual Communications or related field or equivalent years of experience
- At least 3 years of experience in graphic design/visual design
- At least 3 years creating video creatives and content for digital platforms including social media, website, webinars etc
- Extensive experience in writing great copy that plays into successful multichannel marketing
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite to create graphics such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign or similar
- Experience working with Adobe Premiere, Adobe AfterEffects or similar video editing software
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects (Please provide portfolio link or relevant samples)
- Familiarity with creating content for email marketing campaigns and social media campaigns
AWESOME TO HAVE
- Multitasking capabilities
- Ability to pivot quickly between tasks and different stakeholders
- Experience working in smaller fast-paced teams
- A solution-first approach to marketing
- Experience working with Powtoown to create videos is a plus!
$70,000 - $80,000 annually based on experience
- Company-sponsored healthcare (Primary, Dental, & Vision)
- Generous PTO & Sick Time - Up to 18 Vacation PTO days, 12 Sick PTO days plus 11 Paid Company Holidays
- Remote-first and flexible work schedules
- 401k Pre-Tax retirement savings account
- Continuous education opportunities & support
- Access to industry expert mentors and advisors
- Performance based bonuses
- To apply for this position, please email your Resume and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org