The Director, Sales Operations’ primary focus will be on building and optimizing the analytics and sales processes that will serve as the cornerstone of a highly effective B2B sales program. You will own the data, analytics, and B2B revenue/sales reporting functions and collaborate with the CRO to continually develop partnership sales strategy and refine tactical execution. The Sales Ops role works extensively across the entire sales organization and in cross-collaboration with product, marketing, and finance teams. You will play a significant role in building out our reporting capabilities and managing our sales enablement functions to support front-line sales/partnership functions. The position requires comfort will all aspects of sales processes, CRM and analytical tools, and the flexibility to shift between hands-on, project execution to higher-level strategy development.
- integrated with our CRM (Hubspot) data
- Automate our weekly and quarterly pipeline reporting with insights on KPI’s across sales channels and all sales team members
- Take responsibility for our partner lead pricing models and proforma revenue forecasting, coordinating with sales teams and finance
- Manage our sales enablement, including sales tools, training, and business development onboarding
- Develop the deal flow tracking mechanisms and metrics to report into our CRM system of record.
- Create analytical inputs/methods for our quarterly/annual account and channel segmentation to determine the highest probability prospects to pursue
- Further develop and manage the pipeline forecasting tools for quarterly and annual planning
- Evaluate and improve sales processes to maximize sales productivity and drive revenue growth
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- 8+ years of B2B sales experience, with a minimum of 5 years in sales operations, preferably within a high-growth, tech-forward or SaaS environment
- Strong familiarity and working knowledge with Excel and CRM platforms/tools (Hubspot preferred)
- Experience supporting enterprise sales organizations and successfully driving management in an evolving environment
- Startup experience a plus - enthusiasm for the pace and ambiguity that comes with working in a fast-paced, emerging business environment.
- Agile mindset and ability to prioritize what is most impactful to the business and our customers. Collaborate and communicate, but make the decision and execute.
- You are a problem-solver who values responsiveness, is self-motivated, and able to handle multiple competing priorities
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's Degree required
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (Must be able to be performed with or without reasonable accommodation):
- Work Environment: This position is primarily based in an office environment.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools & Google Suite
- Advanced spreadsheet skills (Excel)
- Possess visual acuity in order to see a computer
- Must possess manual dexterity in order to generate communications on a computer
- Must to able to talk with clients, partners, and internal staff
- Must be able to hear clients, partners, and internal staff
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs. unassisted
- Occasional travel (less than 25%) might be required
- Must be able to work at the Company’s primary office location (downtown Denver)
Covered’s world-class sales organization starts with highly effective sales processes and systems - we’re looking for a high-energy, tenacious professional that will seize that role. The right person for this position is an experienced Sales Operations leader who is equally strategic and tactical and enthusiastic about contributing to an early-stage, high-growth organization.
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT DESIGNED TO COVER OR CONTAIN A COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF ACTIVITIES, DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES THAT ARE REQUIRED OF THE EMPLOYEE FOR THEIR JOB. DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES MAY CHANGE AT ANY TIME, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE.