We are looking for an Implementations Manager to be responsible for handling our company's partner implementations and support other external and internal project initiatives. You will be working closely with all departments within the organization to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans, as well as the proper execution of said plans. This position reports to the Implementations Director or the Chief Operating Officer’s designee.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to have proven experience in project management and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes. A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a huge advantage.
- Supporting Implementations Director with ongoing partner implementations and account management deliverables.
- Representing Covered in a positive professional way regarding business processes, stakeholders, and standards to all partners.
- Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Coordinating with all necessary functional teams to agree on needed capabilities, time lines, and desired partner outcomes in order to develop implementation plans, strategically manage partner communications, and achieve corporate results.
- Identifying, documenting, tracking and managing issues & risks internally and externally with partners.
- Defining project deliverables, determining success criteria and coordinating results to ensure success criteria are met. .
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with partners.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Obtaining partner acceptance of project deliverables.
- Developing & documenting partner culture, business practices, requirements, and communicating them to Covered as the partner ambassador to ensure partner satisfaction.
- Managing partner satisfaction within the project transition period.
- Conducting post project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Oversight and management of implementing Covered’s products with partner’s systems and processes.
- Perform needs analysis with the client utilizing a consultative approach, and manage implementations that are suitable for the client.
- Present complex integration projects to clients in a manner that is understandable and executable.
- Other duties as determined by the Company’s Chief Operating Officer.
QUALITIES AND ATTRIBUTES: An Implementations Manager has exemplary people and communications skills coupled with the savvy and maturity needed to garner the respect of senior management and clients. Additionally, this professional is a self-starter who goes above and beyond the expected requirements of the role. He/she is highly adept at building mutually beneficial relationships that result in value and benefit for Covered Insurance Solutions and its partners. Further qualities and attributes that aid in the success of this role are:
- Work well under pressure and be able to prioritize to meet deadlines and quickly shift priorities as necessary.
- Ability to multitask, work independently and demonstrate keen attention to details while effectively managing time.
- Ability to communicate with diplomacy and tact, as well as communicate ideas, including responding to resistance and criticism.
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Team player attitude is mandatory.
- Positive attitude and demonstrated optimism are necessary.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (Must be able to be performed with or without reasonable accommodation):
- Work Environment: This position is primarily based in an office environment.
- Physical Demands:
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
- Possess visual acuity in order to see a computer
- Must possess manual dexterity in order to produce quotes on a computer, and other information needed by clients
- Must to able to talk with clients, partners, and internal staff
- Must be able to hear clients, partners, and internal staff
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of business experience managing projects that require multi-department collaboration.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Demonstrated skills in problem solving and analysis.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Ability to manage time effectively with minimal supervision.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Experience overseeing projects involving external partners.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT DESIGNED TO COVER OR CONTAIN A COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF ACTIVITIES, DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES THAT ARE REQUIRED OF THE EMPLOYEE FOR THEIR JOB. DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES MAY CHANGE AT ANY TIME, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE.