The Partner Success Manager’s primary responsibilities are to take ownership of a portfolio of Covered distribution partners, commit to their success, and relentlessly work to remove barriers to adoption both within their organization and cross-functionally within Covered. You’ll be involved in all aspects of support, account management demonstrating the product, educating partners, and more. All team members look to Partner Success for input across key decisions.
- Lead, drive, and manage change within complex partner organizations
- Become a trusted advisor and advocate for partner’s executive sponsor(s)
- Oversee implementation and ensure a seamless transition from pre- to post-sales
- Drive communication, collaboration, and congruence within partner organization and within Covered
- Remove adoption roadblocks by performing light system configuration
- Ensure high levels of impact and client satisfaction with the services rendered
- Present complex information to clients in a manner that is understandable. Answer questions, ensuring the client understands their options.
- Respond to client inquiries and concerns. Research and resolve complex customer service issues.
- Participate in educational opportunities, keeping industry and product knowledge current.
- Up to 30% travel could be required
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (Must be able to be performed with or without reasonable accommodation):
- Work Environment: This position is primarily based in an office environment.
- Physical Demands:
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
- Possess visual acuity in order to see a computer
- Must possess manual dexterity in order to produce quotes on a computer, and other information needed by clients
- Must to able to talk with clients, partners, and internal staff
- Must be able to hear clients, partners, and internal staff
- Manage a regular cadence of reporting internally and with partners to ensure implementations and other timelines stay on track; and executing regular business reviews that advance the account engagement plan
- Maintain and update key account records in our CRM
- Build a world-class customer success organization
- Lead training sessions in a variety of contexts with partner staff, articulating the industry context and educating them on day-to-day usage of the platform
- Become a product subject matter expert and empower partners to extract full value, monitoring adoption and usage trends to provide recommendations for improvement to both partner and Covered’s business units
- Thrive working in the unknown, taking initiative and designing process when it doesn’t yet exist.
- Possess understanding of the people, process, and technology realities that are part of transformation efforts, and utilize approaches and tools to mitigate risk.
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing company
- Attention to detail is the hallmark of your project management style, with strong capabilities for delivering great work.
- Highly analytical problem solver that can develop systems and processes to drive solutions
- You listen and understand with an ability to dive into root problems and provide in depth feedback to customers and other teams within Covered. You can triangulate customer feedback and filter the helpful from the unproductive.
- You are extremely well organized with an ability to handle and digest large amounts of information from a variety of resources.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- High school degree or equivalent experience
- BA/BS (MBA/Master preferred)
- Experience with technology stack and customization of: salesforce, Google Apps, Slack, Microsoft Office, etc. Salesforce Admin or Development certification a plus
- 2-4+ years experience in SaaS, process consulting, change management, project management, or strategic account management is a must. Experience developing Customer Success programs is a plus.
- Proven track record of working in a customer-facing role
- Experience in the mortgage industry preferred
- History of retaining and growing your partner portfolio
- Results-oriented and solutions-focused mindset
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to function well within a team environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT DESIGNED TO COVER OR CONTAIN A COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF ACTIVITIES, DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES THAT ARE REQUIRED OF THE EMPLOYEE FOR THEIR JOB. DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES MAY CHANGE AT ANY TIME, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE.