We are looking for a Technical Recruiter who will identify, recruit, screen, and present qualified candidates. You must be a self-starter, comfortable managing hard to fill technical roles, and work well without constant supervision. You will be developing and executing on sourcing strategies that are measurable, focused on continuous improvement, and results oriented.
- Manage the full life-cycle recruitment process for multiple technical open positions including developing job descriptions, posting positions, sourcing prospective candidates, screening and interviewing candidates
- Collaborate to develop a compelling recruitment and sourcing strategy to hire according to projected staffing plans and increase recruiting’s efficiency
- Develop strong hiring manager partnerships and empower them to make informed hiring decisions
- Ensure the best candidate experience throughout Covered's interview processes
- Come up with creative messaging for campaigns across roles
- Find a way to provide and message a competitive advantage within our industry
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university. Focus in recruiting and demonstrated interest in technology strongly preferred
- 5+ years of recruiting/sourcing experience, ideally with a fast-growing start-up company or executive search firm
- Experience recruiting for technical roles, especially Engineering and Product positions
- You’re exceptionally detail-oriented and organized; you have the ability to manage competing priorities
- Must have excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Strong sense of urgency, ability to prioritize, and excellent organizational skills
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (Must be able to be performed with or without reasonable accommodation):
- Work Environment: This position is primarily based in an office environment.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
- Possess visual acuity in order to see a computer
- Must possess manual dexterity in order to produce quotes on a computer, and other information needed by clients
- Must to able to talk with clients, partners, and internal staff
- Must be able to hear clients, partners, and internal staff
- Ability to work remotely, but this position will require employee to visit the office
Covered is innovating the way people shop for insurance. Gone are the days of insurance agents selling you confusing products. It is Covered’s goal to make insurance easy to understand and easy to purchase. We’re an independent agency - meaning we work with the largest carriers, like Progressive, Travelers, Safeco, Farmers, etc, and can directly sell their policies. We don’t sell leads. We hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards and strive to provide a best-in-class user experience. If someone wants to talk to a real human, our highly trained licensed insurance agents help consumers make the best choice for their specific needs.
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT DESIGNED TO COVER OR CONTAIN A COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF ACTIVITIES, DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES THAT ARE REQUIRED OF THE EMPLOYEE FOR THEIR JOB. DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES MAY CHANGE AT ANY TIME, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE.